Category: Community

Craft Month

When I was a kid, I used to love doing arts and crafts. Now, to be clear, I was never someone who could create something amazing from their imagination. I… Read more »

First Home Show of 2022

Anyone remember when I wrote last year about having the song, “First Time in Forever” stuck in my head? Well, that little ear worm has crawled back into my brain… Read more »

Valentines 2022 Plans

Valentine’s Day. A day of love. A day of candy, roses, cards with heartfelt notes, hugs, kisses and all things lovey dovey. Most couples make plans for how to spend… Read more »

Super Bowl LVI 2022

Football season is coming to an end this week. The Super Bowl is upon us, and this is going to be an interesting game. This year the Cincinnati Bengals will… Read more »

Happiness

“You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live a life you are excited about. Don’t let others make you forget that.” – Unknown. Happiness has been on my mind… Read more »

Mask Wardrobe

It’s been almost two years since the pandemic started and wearing masks has become part of our daily lives. You can’t go into most establishments without being asked to adorn… Read more »

New Year’s Resolutions

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great evening that was relaxing and fun. Most of all, I hope everyone had a safe New Year. I’m sure everyone is… Read more »

New Years

2021 is coming to an end this week, and 2020 is disappearing further and further into the background. And thank goodness for that! I’m sure everyone can agree with me… Read more »