Residential Electrical ServicesAlbuquerque Plumbing, Heating & Cooling also offers full service electrical contracting for residential customers. Using a qualified electrician that has the experience to diagnose problems quickly, repair malfunctions properly, and install new services according to local building codes impacts the safety, energy efficiency and long-term management of the electricity usage.
Albuquerque's Premier Electrical Company
Our Areas of Expertise:
Service and Repair For:
- Installation and design of electrical services for new home construction
- Electrical services for remodels and room additions
- Installation and service of lighting, including recessed lighting, security lights, motion sensors and photocell lights
- Electric panel upgrades
- 220 V Power supply for appliances
- Power supply for tankless water heaters and electric water heaters
- Spas and Jacuzzis
- Exhaust fans
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Ceiling fans
- Breakers and fuses
- Flickering and dimming lights
- Circuit breakers
- Dangerous or old wiring
- Circuit tracing
- Broken or inoperable switches and receptacles
Albuquerque Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has licensed electricians to meet all of your electrical needs whether you need repair or installation. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you have an emergency or just want to schedule an appointment, contact Albuquerque Plumbing, Heating & Cooling.
Call (505) 349-4404 today for a FREE estimate on electrical repair or installation services!