Albuquerque furnaces are your first defense against cold days. If you live in the Albuquerque area, the chances are good that your furnace is due for its annual checkup. You’ll want to ensure your unit receives a full inspection from a qualified Abq furnace repair company. Doing so helps ensure that everything is in tip-top shape. Whether you are worried about a potential problem developing or if one has already happened, a visit from an Abq furnace repair company will set your mind at ease and guarantee the safety of your loved ones. So don’t hesitate to call us at (505) 349-4404 for reliable service today.
Albuquerque Same Day Furnace Repair and Other Services Offered
Our company offers a wide variety of furnace services to customers in the Albuquerque area, including:
- Same-day furnace repair (great for heating emergencies)
- Replacement and installation
- One-time maintenance and scheduled maintenance
Expert Albuquerque Furnace Repair And Replacement
Your monthly heating bill will skyrocket if your furnace is in a lousy shape or needs annual cleaning. Furthermore, you must call us for furnace repair in Albuquerque as soon as you notice any odd sounds or smells coming from your unit. If your furnace has been malfunctioning due to age or a fatal design flaw, you can call upon our expert Albuquerque furnace replacement service. We will remove the old furnace and install a new unit fully compatible with your home and its heating and ventilation systems. Our full furnace replacement in Abq package is priced to fulfill all your needs without breaking your budget.
Do You Need Albuquerque Furnace Repair?
To help you know when it’s time to contact us for Albuquerque furnace repair, our technicians have put together the following list of common furnace problems:
- Your furnace won’t turn on.
- The pilot light is out.
- You hear strange noises coming from the furnace during startup or regular operation.
- The main burner light won’t stay lit for longer than 3 seconds.
- The blower fan never cycles on after the burners ignite.
- The blower fan stays on even when the burners are cold.
If you notice any problems mentioned above, please do not hesitate to contact us for same-day furnace repair in Albuquerque. Remember, when it comes to furnace problems, the faster you act, the better off you’ll be. Contact us today.
Professional Furnace Maintenance Services in Albuquerque
Regular maintenance is one of the best things you can do to keep your furnace running as long as possible. Our techs recommend you have your furnace maintained at least twice a year. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about maintenance alone. We can schedule biannual furnace maintenance visits if you contact us to keep your system going. Contact us to learn more about scheduling regular furnace maintenance in Albuquerque today!
Professional Furnace Replacement in Albuquerque
Like any other appliance, you’ll eventually need to replace your furnace. Unfortunately, it’s just one of those unfortunate facts of homeownership. The most common reasons to consider furnace replacement in Albuquerque include the following:
- Age: If your furnace is more than ten or fifteen years old, then it’s time for a replacement.
- Cost of Investment: If you have to have your furnace repaired more than a few times a year, and it would cost less to replace it, then, well, you should replace it.
- Efficiency Concerns: Older furnaces are simply less efficient than their modern counterparts. Today, the minimum SEER rating for furnaces is 13 SEER, a 30% efficiency gain over systems from just ten years ago. Boost the SEER rating, and the energy savings are even higher. An upgrade may be your most cost-effective option when you add up energy savings and monthly repair costs.
- Home or Business Additions: If you’ve recently added to your home or business, you’ll likely want to consider a more powerful furnace.
Contact Us For All Your Albuquerque Furnace Repair Needs
Whether you have already suffered a significant problem with your furnace or need to make sure that your unit will function efficiently and cost-effectively during the long winter season, it’s an excellent idea to contact us for all of your Albuquerque furnace repair needs. So if you’re having problems with your furnaces, contact us here at Albuquerque Plumbing Heating & Cooling immediately!