Los Ranchos Furnaces
Regarding Los Ranchos furnaces, you can always rely on professional technicians here at Albuquerque Plumbing Heating & Cooling. We’ve been providing the area with top-notch furnace services since 1968, and we always come highly recommended by our droves of satisfied customers. We have you covered from Los Ranchos furnace repair to replacement, installation, and maintenance services. In other words, we’re the go-to Los Ranchos furnace company. So, if you’ve been looking for Los Ranchos same-day furnace repair or related services, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us to schedule a service call today!
Why Should You Trust Our Los Ranchos Furnace Repair Experts?
Okay, you know that we have been providing top-notch furnace services in the Los Ranchos and Central Valley areas for over 50 years. However, we haven’t given you any other reasons to choose us for all your furnace needs. So, why should you trust us to handle your furnace? Let’s break it down:
- Over 50 Years of Experience: We’ve been in the Los Ranchos furnace business since 1968. So that’s over 50 years of experience!
- The Most Trustworthy and Knowledgeable Techs: We submit our technicians to drug and background screenings to ensure they’re the most trustworthy in the business. Additionally, we make sure all our techs receive the most-extensive training possible.
- We Offer 100% Financing: We understand that it can be challenging to afford furnace services. In light of that fact, we offer 100% financing for all your furnace needs!
Los Ranchos Same Day Furnace Repair and Our Other Furnace Services
Besides our famous Los Ranchos same-day furnace repair services, we offer the following top-quality furnace services in the area:
- Furnace maintenance
- Replacement services
- Furnace installation services
- Wall heater and alternative heating system repair, replacement, and maintenance services
- And more!
When it comes to furnaces, we have you covered. Contact our team of reliable and affordable Los Ranchos furnace repair and replacement professionals to schedule a service call today!
Is It Time for Furnace Repair in Los Ranchos, CA?
Knowing when it’s time to contact us for furnace repair in Los Ranchos can be a challenging experience. However, our furnace techs have put together a list of common reasons to contact us for repairs to make things a little easier. That list is as follows:
- Your furnace won’t turn on
- The pilot light is out
- You hear strange noises coming from the furnace during startup or regular operation.
- The leading burner light won’t stay lit for longer than 3 seconds
- The blower fan never cycles on after the burners ignite
- The blower fan stays on even when the burners are cold
Your Local Los Ranchos Furnace Maintenance Experts
Regular Los Ranchos furnace maintenance is the best way to ensure your heating system lasts as long as it should. Unfortunately, not everyone knows what to do regarding furnace maintenance. Luckily, the professional techs here at Albuquerque Plumbing Heating & Cooling offer maintenance contracts. A maintenance contract guarantees we’ll service your heating system twice a year. To set up an agreement, contact us today.
What do we do during a typical maintenance call, you ask? Well, during a Los Ranchos furnace maintenance service, our techs will:
- Change your filters
- Perform a system diagnostic
- Clean your furnace
- Check your vents and ductwork
- Program your thermostat (if you want)
Is It Time for Furnace Replacement in Los Ranchos?
As with any other appliance, you’ll eventually need furnace replacement in Los Ranchos. However, that begs the question: when is it time for the Los Ranchos furnace replacement? Well, the most common reasons to consider replacement are as follows:
- Investment Costs: Comparing the repair costs of your existing furnace system versus the purchase price of a newer system with the help of a professional can help you calculate the financial gains a replacement may be able to provide you with.
- Age: If your furnace is more than 12-15 years old, it’s usually time to start looking for a replacement.
- Efficiency Concerns: Older furnaces are simply less efficient than their modern counterparts. Today, the minimum SEER rating for furnaces is 13 SEER, a 30% efficiency gain over systems from just ten years ago. Boost the SEER rating, and the energy savings are even greater. An upgrade may be your most cost-effective option when you add up energy savings and monthly repair costs.
Call Us For Help With Your Los Ranchos Furnaces Today
No one likes it when their Los Ranchos furnaces act up. It can also disrupt your lifestyle and comfort significantly. A stove that works is an absolute must if you want to lead a comfortable and happy life. Call our local Los Ranchos furnaces company at
phone (505) 349-4404 today for more information on our superb furnace repair and replacement services.