We're Hiring! Click here to Apply
calendar_todayBook Appointment
emailContact Us

    Furnace Repair and Installation

    When your heater stops working, you worry that you may have to replace it. Usually, this is not the case. Most of the time, your furnace can be repaired by replacing a few parts. We offer in-home repair estimates and we service all brands. We will determine what is needed to get your heating system running at its best again. We want the repair to be as cost effective for you as possible.

    There may be times when simply fixing your heater may not be your best option in the long term. As older furnaces age, the parts wear out and you may be replacing different parts year after year. We will inform you about any problems that may be coming down the road and give you options to address them.

    For Questions Contact Our Experts

    Albuquerque Plumbing, Heating & Cooling will inspect, install, maintain, repair, and replace all or part of building’s heating, cooling, and plumbing systems. Our technicians are trained and experienced in the most up-to-date plumbing and HVAC techniques to ensure your complete satisfaction. Contact Albuquerque Plumbing, Heating & Cooling for all of your commercial plumbing, heating, and cooling needs. Call (505) 349-4404 today for an estimate from our residential specialists! Schedule ESTIMATE Today

    Related Pages
    Our Customers Say It Best! Read All Reviews
    Schedule an Estimate

    ABQ Residential Service Van

    Consider the Utility Cost Savings of Replacing your 15+-Year-Old Furnace with an Energy Efficient One

    If you have an older unit in need of repair, you may want to consider replacing it with a newer more energy efficient model. Efficiency has greatly improved since your home was built. It is extremely likely that your furnace is the same age as your home! Furnaces older than 15 years are usually operating at an efficiency of 65% or less. That means only 65% of the natural gas put into the unit is being converted into heat for your home. The other 35% percent is being lost. Installing a new unit with an efficiency of 80-95% could result in dramatic savings on your home heating bills. The price of a new furnace may be more affordable than you think. Give us a call to schedule an in-home assessment. We will work with you to find a solution that fits your budget and meets your heating goals.

    We're here for you.

    We proudly serve our greater Albuquerque area in a full range of plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical services. Our goal is to provide a quality of service that makes you feel like we went the extra mile for you as our customers, and sometimes that includes driving the extra mile to help you. That's why we have a fleet of dependable service teams are able to cover an area almost 40 miles accross at any time of day, rain or shine!
    laptop Request Appointment Close disabled_by_default