Placitas AC Repair
Reliable services for your HVAC system, including Placitas AC repair, replacement, and more, are always available from us here at Albuquerque Plumbing Heating & Cooling. Each of our techs has the training, experience, and ability to handle any AC job. We always come highly recommended by our droves of satisfied customers. Moreover, we’ve even earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for our services! So, if you need Placitas AC repair or any other service for your HVAC system, you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule an estimate or service call today!
Our Placitas Air Conditioning Services
We offer a wide variety of Placitas air conditioning services, including:
- Scheduled maintenance
- And more!
Is It Time For AC Repair In Placitas?
You’ll need to contact us for AC repair in Placitas at one point or another. It’s just one of those unfortunate facts of life. So, if you find yourself facing any of the following problems, then don’t hesitate to contact us for fast and reliable Placitas air conditioning repair services:
- No cold air when the unit is on
- You hear strange noises coming from the system
- Odd smells are coming from your HVAC system
- The unit cycles on, but no air come out of the supply vents
- Your system turns on and runs but shuts off abruptly
- The blower fan continually runs, even if you turn the system off at the thermostat
- Your HVAC system ices up or freezes out (you’ll see visible ice forming on the coil)
- You turn the system on at the thermostat, and nothing happens
Common Reasons To Consider Placitas A/C Replacement
You’ll eventually need Placitas air conditioning replacement services as with any other appliance. But, that begs the question: when is air conditioning replacement in Placitas necessary? Well, to answer that, the most common reasons to consider Placitas A/C replacement include:
- Old Age: If your AC is more than 12-15 years old, it’s usually time to start looking into a replacement.
- Cost of Investment: Comparing the repair costs of your existing cooling system versus the purchase price of a newer system with the help of a professional can help you calculate the financial gains a replacement may be able to provide you with.
- Energy Efficiency: Older ACs are less efficient than their modern counterparts. Today, minimum SEER ratings for air conditioners are 13 SEER, a 30% efficiency gain over systems from just ten years ago. Boost the SEER rating, and the energy savings are even more significant. An upgrade may be your most cost-effective option when you add up energy savings and monthly repair costs.
Placitas Air Conditioning Maintenance
Placitas air conditioning maintenance helps keep your HVAC system running at its total capacity. Regular maintenance is paramount for any well-functioning air conditioning system. But, you might find yourself wondering what’s involved in a typical maintenance call. Well, during a typical Placitas air conditioning maintenance visit, our techs do the following:
- Check and change (or clean) your air filters
- Visibly inspect the entirety of the system, including ductwork and vents
- Run a full system diagnostic to make sure everything runs as it should
- Check and balance refrigerant levels
- Schedule any repairs you might need
- Program your thermostat for the next season (if you want)
Contact Our Placitas AC Repair Professionals Today!
Here at Albuquerque Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for your air conditioning needs. We have you covered from simple Placitas AC repair to replacement and maintenance services. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us to schedule a service call today!