Category: Community

Tax Day!

Are you looking at the title of this blog and letting out a groan? I almost did as I was typing it! Tax Day…ugh. Tax Day is traditionally on April… Read more »

Stress Awareness Month

The last year has been stressful for every living person on this planet. Actually, to say it’s been stressful is a huge understatement. Parents working from home and schooling their… Read more »

Easter Traditions

Spring is here, and Easter is on its way. It’s the time to dye eggs, buy chocolate rabbits, and prepare baskets for the kids. When I was much younger, the… Read more »

Dinner Inspirations

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been feeling burned out lately. Everything from the state of the world and how COVID has affected it to trying to figure out… Read more »

St. Patrick’s Day Food

St. Patrick’s Day is this week, and I’m excited about it. It’s not one of my favorite holidays, but I’m looking forward to the food. I love corned beef, and… Read more »

Procrastination Week

The fine art of procrastination. I say it’s a fine art because it truly is. The art of being given a task, whether it’s from your superior at work or… Read more »

Popular Diets

As you’re reading this blog, you’re no doubt doing it while taking a quick break from work, whether it’s at home or the office. You could even be on your… Read more »

Who Do You Follow On Social Media?

Let’s be honest, folks. You’ve probably watched more cable TV or streamed more shows during quarantine than ever before. You’ve probably also watched more videos on Facebook or other social… Read more »

Healthy Choices & Weight Loss

Hey there, faithful readers! Just wanted to check in with you on how those New Year’s Resolutions are going. Are you sticking with them? Have you relaxed a little bit… Read more »

Mom Blogs We Love

Let’s be honest for a minute…being a parent isn’t easy. There’s a meme out there that makes the joke, “Being a parent is a walk in the park. Jurassic Park.”… Read more »