Residential Gas Line & Furnace Repair
At Albuquerque Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, the safety of you and your family is very important to us; that is why we want to ensure any and all gas line and gas furnace issues are resolved quickly. If you smell natural gas, the first step is to report the leak to New Mexico Gas Company. If the leak is on their side of the meter, they will take care of it. If they confirm that the leak is your responsibility, call us to quickly resolve the issue so your gas service can be restored.
Call us today! (505) 349-4404
Call us now to schedule an inspection on your natural gas appliances or to install a new carbon monoxide detector.
Important facts about Carbon Monoxide
- You must call the New Mexico Gas Company to report a possible gas leak
- Technicians will perform a safety test of the gas appliances and lines
If an unsafe situation is found, the technician will disconnect the appliance and cap the gas line Your furnace or appliance will be red-tagged
Whats the cause?Harmful carbon monoxide can leak into your home from a multitude of places and for many reasons. The New Mexico Gas Company sites several common examples including:
- Cracked or restricted furnace firebox
- Insufficient air needed for proper burning of gas
- Improper, blocked or restricted venting
- Defective appliance or unsafe installation
- Open or unvented heaters